Blackmagic Design Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 12G with Power Supply
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
Link your HDMI cameras or computers to pro-style SDI (BNC) monitors or elements with this robust Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 12G from Blackmagic Design. This pocket-sized converter, features a sturdy metal housing with power and signal LED status indicators and rugged connector interfaces.
This Micro converter offers HDMI timecode support, SDI re-clocking for stability over long cable runs, HDMI copy protection, and support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions, including cine-style 48 fps. You are able to power this device over adapters, monitors, laptops, or desktop computers.
- 1 x HDMI Input, 2 x 12G-SDI Outputs
- Selectable SD/HD Level A/B SDI Ports
- Supports up to DCI 4K60 Resolution I/O
- SDI Re-Clocking, HDMI Copy Protection
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Compact, Rugged Design
- Embedded Audio, USB Type-C Power
- Includes 5V Power Supply
- LED Video & Power Signal Indicators
Blackmagic Design Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 12G contains a 5V power supply and an international plug adapter set is included with the converter.
76.45 x 45.7 x 24.89 mm
0 to 40°C
What's in the box
- Blackmagic Design Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 12G with Power Supply
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Only 2 available in Store
Only 1 available in Store