Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder HD
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
Offers 3G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 to record SD and HD formats up to 1080p60 and 2Kp60 DCI with the Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder HD. It has you covered to recording quality broadcasts.
Video codecs are supported, including Apple ProRes, AVC-Intra, AVCHD, uncompressed 10-bit video and more, allowing high-resolution input for nearly any project. Wide software support including Blackmagic Design's own DaVinci Resolve, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver. It is also compatible with packages such as Wirecast, vMix, and OBS. For extra support, you can rely on the hardware-based real-time colour space conversion.
- SDI and HDMI Inputs
- 1-Lane PCIe Slot Card (for 1-16 Lanes)
- Supports up to 2K DCI over SDI
- 8-, 10-, 12-Bit Video, 4:2:2 / 4:4:4
- REC 601/709 Colour Space Support
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
Device: 3 W
5 to 40°C
What's in the box
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder HD
- Low-Profile Bracket
- Limited 3-Year Warranty