Benro Screw-in 10-Stop ND Filter 72mm
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
The Benro Screw-in 10-Stop ND Filter (72mm) blocks out light so you can capture photographs at a slower shutter speed or wider aperture while you are in bright light.
The Benro variable ND filter has an exceptional way to introduce and allow a new level of creativity, especially for your landscape and seascape photography. The 10-stop ND filter gives you the opportunity to only use 1/1000th of the ambient light to reach your camera's sensor. It can be used any time of the day to create artistic effects like smooth water and streaky clouds.
- Shoot longer exposures in the daytime and brighter light
- Capture streaky clouds
- Capture smooth, silky water flow
- Can be used to remove people who are moving through a scene
- Create super long exposures at sunrise/sunset
- Create textured effects in waves