The Lowepro m-Trekker BP 150 mirrorless camera backpack is a practical, compact backpack ideal for the trendy photographer. It fits a mirrorless camera with lenses and flash and you’ll even have space for your laptop or tablet and a few accessories.
- Holds Small DSLR and 2 to 4 Lenses
- Holds Mirrorless Cameras, Lenses, Flash
- Internal Pocket for 13" Laptop or Tablet
- Padded Real Panel for Comfort
- Multiple Organizational Pockets
- Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Dividers
- Bottle Pockets, Top Carry-Handle
- Rear Bottom Gear Straps
- Nylon Construction
- Weather-Resistant Exterior, Rain Cover
Lowepro m-Trekker BP 150 weather resistant travel backpack for mirrorless cameras and accessories.
This Lowepro m-Trekker series backpacks can be carried by its built-in top handle, or worn using its adjustable shoulder straps which are complemented by a padded rear panel that cushions the back and shoulders, helping to ensure comfort. Before the backpack's rear panel, a top-facing zipped pocket can be dedicated for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones. Access to this m-Trekker BP150's main compartment is achieved by first placing the rear panel on a flat surface. Its front panel can then be unzipped and flipped open to reveal two memory card pockets over eight adjustable and removable dividers which can be configured according to the specific camera equipment being stored or carried.
Along the inside of the front panel, a dedicated pocket for 13" laptops or tablet computers is located behind two, zippered mesh organizer pockets. When the front panel is closed, the laptop or tablet computer pocket is positioned above the backpack's base to help minimize the effect of any bumps or shocks upon its contents.
Featuring a durable nylon construction, this m-Trekker BP150 is built to be weather-resistant and includes a seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain. Along the outside of the front panel is an additional zippered accessory pocket, while two bottom gear straps allow for extra items such as a tripod to be clipped or tied under this backpack. Additional exterior storage capacity is provided by left and right stretchable side pockets that can each hold a water bottle, or any other similarly-sized items to be kept within easy reach.
- Camera compartment can comfortably hold a small DSLR along with two to four lenses, while users of mirrorless camera systems can fit up to three lenses along with a camera, plus a flash and backup camera
- Eight padded, touch-fastened removable dividers allow the main compartment's space to be configured according to the specific equipment placed within it
- Inside wall of the main compartment's front panel includes a dedicated pocket for 13" laptops or tablet computers located behind two, zippered mesh organizer pockets
- Mesh organizational pockets can be used to store and organize memory cards, lens caps, or lens cleaning supplies
- When the front panel is closed, laptop pocket is positioned above the backpack's base to help minimize the effect of any bumps or shocks upon its contents
- Top-facing pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones
- Zippered accessory pocket along outside of the front panel
- Two bottom gear straps allow for extra items such as a tripod to be clipped or tied under the backpack
- Left and right stretchable side pockets can each hold a water bottle
- Carry options include a built-in top handle and adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Padded rear panel cushions the back and shoulders, helping to ensure comfort
- Durable, weather-resistant nylon construction
- Seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain
What fits in the Lowepro m-Trekker BP 150?
- Mirrorless cameras like the Fujifilm X-T20, Sony a7, Olympus OM-D E-M10 or Canon EOS M5
- Up to 12” laptop or 13” tablet.
- Compact digital gear like DJI Osmo or Mavic.
- Compact tripod
- Small items