What are my options?
Outdoorphoto offers 2 convenient options:
- Courier: We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in South Africa. All delivery and tracking details are supplied to you once the couriers have collected.
Can you deliver internationally?
Yes, we make use of couriers that can deliver internationally. Please email us the items you are looking for as well as your complete delivery address and we will send you a formal quote including the courier costs.
Delivery cost and time - Delivery Options*:
- Standard Delivery (2-4 business days for R95 on orders below R1 000) to anywhere in South Africa.
- Express Delivery (1-2 business days for R140) to main areas only.
Express Delivery option is based on delivery to main areas like Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Johannesburg, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth and Pretoria; however, surrounding areas may be excluded.
PostNet deliveries do not qualify for express delivery.
To arrange Saturday or special deliveries, contact us at 012 348 3693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I change my delivery address?
We can’t make changes to your delivery address once the couriers have collected your order.
Who can sign for my parcel?
Our couriers deliver door-to-door, which means that the parcel is delivered to the address and not the person unless otherwise specified. So if the parcel is delivered to the address, it is confirmed as delivered, whether left at reception, staff or security.
Most courier companies have a contactless system to get packages delivered as safely and efficiently as possible. They have introduced an electronic OTP system, which will replace the paper waybill currently in use.
If the receiver is not available an OTP can be sent to another designated individual (I.e. a family member or colleague) in order for the parcel to be delivered.
How do I track my order online?
Once your order has been collected, we will send you the courier company’s name, the tracking number and a website link to track it online.
What if an item is out of stock / awaiting stock?
Our website inventory is automatically updated multiple times daily to show if an item is "In Stock" or "Awaiting Stock", however, should for any reason any goods not be in stock, we will contact you immediately to make the appropriate arrangement.
If an "Awaiting Stock" status appears, please feel free to call to get an estimated time of arrival. "Awaiting Stock" does in no way mean it's a permanent condition and it may potentially change.
If some of the requested items are out of stock and others are in stock, one of our consultants will contact you to enquire if you want part or full shipment.
Why do we require a valid delivery address and contact number?
If you require your order to be delivered, these details are extremely important since the couriers require this information to make a successful delivery. We cannot book a parcel for delivery if we do not have contact numbers or complete physical addresses.
We require a South African contact number for delivery, to ensure guaranteed communication.
We cannot deliver to post boxes, since we do not make use of the South African postal service and couriers do not deliver to post boxes.
We can however use PostNet, if required. Express delivery does not apply to PostNet deliveries.
The Fine Print
Outdoorphoto gives its utmost to serve customers as quickly as possible. In actual fact, it excites us to do it quicker every day. It is, however, a reality that the shipping industry is sometimes subject to strikes and other delays, hence the need for more than one company. It is most certainly in the minority that a problem arises. Should any delay happen, we will follow up, lodge and handle queries with the particular courier company.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com or phone us at 012 348 3693.
*Terms & Conditions:
- All prices are only estimates based on the flat rate incl. VAT for sending a parcel of up to 10 kg in volumetric and physical weight.
- We reserve the right to increase the delivery cost on any parcel that exceeds the above-mentioned weight accordingly, including but not limited to, the cost of packaging material.
- Express Delivery option is based on delivery to main areas like Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Johannesburg, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth and Pretoria; however, surrounding areas may be excluded.
- Delivery to remote areas is subject to additional charges.
- The delivery times are only estimates and exclude the collection day. The delivery times are subject to strikes, severe weather conditions, civil unrest and third-party delivery services.
- Orders are sent within normal working hours thus excluding weekends and/or on public holidays. We will send orders received before 14:00 on the same day, whereas orders received after 14:00 on the following day, depending on order volumes.
- Orders over R1000 will be free of charge (excludes Art of Print) only on the first attempt, so ensure that you're ready to receive your parcel(s) to avoid charges that may apply to parcel reroutes.
- Business days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes as parcels are handled by the South African Post Office which does not form part of our delivery options.
- Ownership of goods only transfers to the buyer with receipt of delivery i.e., all liability thus lies with Outdoorphoto with regards to damage or theft prior to delivery and in such a case we will be sure to contact you to discuss replacement or refund of the items involved.
Updates to our policy
Outdoorphoto reserves the right to make changes to this policy, and any changes to this policy will be posted accordingly.