What are my delivery options?
Outdoorphoto offers 2 convenient delivery options:
Courier: We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in South Africa. All delivery and tracking details are supplied to you once your order payment has been processed.
Can I order from a location outside South Africa?
Yes, you may, but extra charges will apply as standard and express delivery is only valid on deliveries made within South Africa.
Delivery cost and time?
We offer reliable delivery services via trusted third-party courier services to anywhere in South Africa. Each parcel is packed with care and insured. We’ll need your daytime address for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
- Standard (2-4 business days from R69 on orders below R1 000) to anywhere in South Africa.
- Express Delivery (1-2 business days from R120) to main areas only.
- To arrange Saturday delivery on special request, contact us at 012 348 3693.
*Terms & Conditions:
- All prices are only estimates based on the flat rate incl. VAT for sending a parcel of up to 10 kg in volumetric and physical weight. We reserve the right to increase the delivery cost on any parcel that exceeds this weight accordingly.
- Express Delivery prices are based on delivery to main areas like Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Johannesburg, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth and Pretoria; however, surrounding areas may be excluded.
- Delivery to remote areas are subject to additional charges.
- The delivery periods are only estimates and exclude the collection day. The delivery period is subject to strikes, severe weather conditions and third-party delivery services.
- Orders are sent within normal working hours except on weekends and/or on public holidays. We will send orders received before 14:00 on the same day, and orders received after 14:00 the following day, depending on order volumes.
- Order over R 1000 is free only on the first attempt, so ensure that you're ready to receive as extra charges may apply to parcel reroutes.
- Business days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays. Note that delivery to PO Boxes may take longer as parcels are handled by the South African Post Office.
Can I change my delivery address?
We, unfortunately, can’t make changes to your delivery address once payment has been received and you have received your Payment Confirmation email.
Who can sign for my parcel?
Our couriers deliver door-to-door, which means that the parcel is delivered to the address and not the person unless otherwise specified. So if the parcel is delivered to the address, it is confirmed as delivered, whether left at reception, staff or security.
How do I track my order online?
Once we’ve received your order, we’ll send you an email with tracking details. If in doubt, contact us...
What if an item is out of stock / awaiting stock?
Our website inventory is automatically updated multiple times daily to show if an item is "In Stock" or "Out Of Stock", however, should for any reason any goods not be in stock, we will contact you immediately to make the appropriate arrangement. If an "Out of Stock" status appears, please feel free to call to get an estimated time of arrival. "Out of Stock" does in no way mean it's a permanent condition and it will change daily.
If some of the requested items are out of stock and others are in stock, one of our consultants will contact you to enquire if you want part or full shipment.
Delivery of rental orders will be quoted and charged accordingly.
The Fine Print
Outdoorphoto gives its utmost to serve customers as quickly as possible. In actual fact, it excites us to do it quicker every day. It is, however, a reality that delivery companies are sometimes subject to strikes and other delays, hence the need for more than one courier company. It is most certainly in the minority that a problem arises. Should any delay happen, we will follow up, lodge and handle queries with the particular courier company.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 012 348 3693.